• MAKE: H&R ARMS CO
• MODEL: TOP BREAK
• Finish: BLUED
• Caliber/Gauge: 32 S&W
• Bore: GOOD
• Barrel Length: 2IN
• Grips: ORIGINAL PLASTIC EXCELLENT SHAPE
• Blemishes: MINOR PITTING ON TOP OF GUN - SOME BLUEING WEAR ON BARREL - OVERALL GOOD CONDITION - TIMING SEEMS TO BE OFF OCCASIONALLY
• MSRP/Current Retail:
• Please View Photos; actual item being sold is pictured.
• Please be Aware: Credit Card Sales will be charged a 3% Fee.
• Shipping and Handling is $20.00 per item: NO discounts for combined or local Shipping.
• Dave’s Recommends all firearms be inspected by a competent Gunsmith prior to use
Payment and Shipping Policies
• Accepted forms of payment are credit cards ( MasterCard, Visa, and Discover), cashier's checks, and money orders. The preferred method of payment is with credit cards.
• We must have an original signed copy of your dealer's FFL on file to accept payment. Payments must be received within 10 days from the close of the auction.
• To pay, please call us at 1-413-442-2960 and ask for the Dave or Paul (M-F 10:00am-6:00pm SAT. 10am-5am excluding major US holidays).
• Dave’s sporting goods 1164 North St. Pittsfield Ma. 01201
• Firearm must be shipped to FFL dealer for transfer.
Buyer please include:
• Auction Number (printed in memo field of cashier's check or Money Order)
• Add $20 for shipping and insurance (HI and AK slightly higher: please call 1-413-442-2960 and ask for the Dave or Paul)
• Signed copy of the FFL.
Dave’s expert staff has visually inspected this item.
Dave’s is in full compliance and cooperates with all available legal authorities in determining the legitimacy of every piece of previously owned merchandise we sell.
Returns DAVE’S GIVES YOU 3 DAY INSPECTION TIME AFTER RECEIVING FIREARM.
Payment and Shipping Instructions:
Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. If you have any questions
regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. You can contact the seller by
clicking on the seller's nickname.
The Seller is required to give the Buyer a minimum of three days to inspect any firearm sold through
Auction Arms. See the Auction Arms
Terms and Conditions for details.
GunAuction.com is owned by AuctionArms.com, Inc., Orem UT -- All Rights Reserved.